Cutting the Chai has moved to a new domain: cuttingthechai.com.
You can get in touch with Soumyadip at www.soumyadip.com.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

My Football World Cup Schedule

I know the newspapers and the magazines provide double spreads of the same thing and in a more colourful manner. But that shouldn't restrict me from making my own printable Football / Soccer World Cup schedule / calendar. Mine fits into two A4 size pages and is monochrome (well almost) and is according to IST (Indian Standard Time +530 GMT). Anyone who wishes to have an alternative and frill less 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany schedule can download it from the given links (do I need to mention the word 'free). Enjoy the game.

[doc 100 KB]
[pdf 46 KB] [Download Acrobat Reader]

5 Comments:

San said...

oh well seeing as it's free and designed by you .. how can one say no :) (even if it is in the wrong time zone for me)

Anonymous said...

its an interesting blog.

Sofi said...

go england!

AquaM said...

luvved ur Isspecial! Simple, neat and crisp. My isshtyle:).

Soumyadip said...

San I'm elated.

Divya Thanks.

EAL Go anyone but Brazil.

Aqua Great minds think alike.