Cutting the Chai has moved to a new domain: cuttingthechai.com.
You can get in touch with Soumyadip at www.soumyadip.com.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Power of Knowledge

The Economic Times - The Power of Knowledge
The Economic Times
The Power of Knowledge


Knowledge is man's (in this case a cat's) most valuable asset. And this is what this cat=and-a-leashed-dog ad for The Economic Times attempts to stress upon.

This is from the early 2000s and I had clipped and stored it in a file. It probably appeared in The Sunday Times of India.

Agency: Enterprise Nexus

2 Comments:

Vaishali said...

Wow!!! I cant believe i found this poster here..I remember I just graduated from my college and I still have this cut out at my home in India with my feather collection. This is one of the rare ads I liked and preserved. I work for big oil company in US and can feel the power of people's knowledge all around me..
Thanks for having it anyway..
impressive
VK

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! Love this ad I was searching for it for a long time. thanks for sharing this :)