Cutting the Chai has moved to a new domain: cuttingthechai.com.
You can get in touch with Soumyadip at www.soumyadip.com.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Isspecial Cutting Chai - September 2006

Blogger went beta and I followed. But discovered that my present template was incompatible with the new language that the beta templates have switched to. I had put in a lot of sleepless nights (the number enhanced by my relative ignorance of the nuances of HTML, JavaScript and the like) and finally arrived at my current layout through a tedious hit and trail way. Will soon attempt to make this blog fully Blogger beta enabled. And with bloggers like Ramani around, things would definitely be easier this time.

The sixth Isspecial Cutting Chai (September 2006) is offered to Ramani of Hackosphere, for his clever and easy to incorporate innovations for Blogger beta. If you are on Blogger beta and looking for blog enhancements, Hackosphere is one happening place (even if you aren't, there is something for you too). And as the name the suggests, the hacks are plentiful and increasing by the day. Have a sip Ramani.

Ramani - Hackosphere

Previous sipper: Gaizabonts (August 2006)

2 Comments:

dwaipayan said...

I'm so happy that you had some sleepless nights...I simply like whatever irritates you:P

San said...

i'm still deciding whether to make the move .. I don't have the time or energy to play around with codes etc :(

Having enough trouble with silly photo sites at the moment - getting my original size photo's is a mission! serves me right I guess for not keeping a back up