Cutting the Chai has moved to a new domain: cuttingthechai.com.
You can get in touch with Soumyadip at www.soumyadip.com.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Me too BLOGGER!

This blog thing interested me for long. I always thought of starting my own. But, lethargy always got the better of me. Tonight, when I had some time to spare after work, I thought .. LETS GO!!! And Ho! Here I am... with a blog of my own. Since I consider myself a novice in this blogging business, I'll try some more brain raking for my next one.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

som your blogspot is marvellous

Anonymous said...

have followed your blog for quite a long time now.
was even planning to file my first post on 29th may.
don't know why.......
but just failed to do so yesterday..
have posted my own for the first time today.........
hope i too celebrate my 1st anniversary(atleast!)
congratulation for yours!!!!!!!!!!!
god bless you........

Gray voice said...

i have been trying to blog from 2005, but could not maintain the blog, i think the ideas were limited and i was stubborn to change the way i wanted to write...
following your blog from past few months inspired me and i have come to blogspot from xanga and will try to bring vigor to this new blog by being more active than before,