Cutting the Chai has moved to a new domain: cuttingthechai.com.
You can get in touch with Soumyadip at www.soumyadip.com.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Serial Blasts in Delhi, Yet Again

A friend called to say that there have been serial blasts in Delhi. Yet again. I logged on to the internet to check what has happened and then switched on the TV.

Today being my day off, I was lazing around at home, instead of loitering around at Connaught Place where I often head to weekends.

F**k. Four Five blasts in 45 minutes.

The blasts happened at Gaffar Market in Karol Bagh, Connaught Place and the M Block Market in Greater Kailash I.

According the Delhi Police seven 18 20 people have died in the explosions.

The phone lines seem jammed, but managed to call home to say that I'm safe.

0 Comments: