Cutting the Chai has moved to a new domain: cuttingthechai.com.
You can get in touch with Soumyadip at www.soumyadip.com.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Isspecial Cutting Chai - October 2006

Shivam happens to be the first regular blogger that I met in flesh and blood (other than the people that I already knew from my pre-blogging days), that too after more than a year of blogging. The activism within him is evident in what he blogs. Nowadays he is writing less and linking more. Usually referred in many blogs as 'young' Shivam, I believe he is on the wrong side of the legal system when he sips that beer. So am offering him tea instead.

The seventh Isspecial Cutting Chai (October 2006) is for Shivam at National Highway, in appreciation of his arguments and counter arguments to my arguments. The occasional threat. And his zealous blog networking. Have a sip, rather half-a-cup (rather gilas).

Shivam Vij - National Highway

Previous sipper: Hackosphere (September 2006)

5 Comments:

dwaipayan said...

good...finally u did it.

Anonymous said...

what the fuck!

educatedunemployed said...

Ha ha..you are now intimidating people is it??

R said...

I'm with EU here.
*ahem*

Soumyadip said...

Dwaipayan I do it every time. But at irregular intervals. But anyway, thanks for reminding.

Shivam Whatever.

Educatedunemployed I was never too good at it. But people seem to have achieved relative success against me.

Rohit *ahem* *ahem*