Cutting the Chai has moved to a new domain: cuttingthechai.com.
You can get in touch with Soumyadip at www.soumyadip.com.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Embarking upon the Digital Realm

My Nascent Attempt at Digital Photography
Whenever my blank-balance starts to get a little cozy, my palms start itching. My last itch-session led me to get myself a digital camera. Hereupon there'll be more of 'original' pictorial accompaniments to my posts and I'll probably take a sojourn from Google image search.

To the left/above is my nascent attempt at digital photography. No Photoshop involved.

7 Comments:

Admin said...

My pics either shakes or are too large. Time to install a good pic editor I believe...

Unknown said...

Cool stuff - which camera?

Unknown said...

you've been tagged (again?)

http://gaizabonts.blogspot.com/2005/10/7-tag.html

sinusoidally said...

Awesome picture! Where is it?

Soumyadip said...

anthony, picture editors are a boon for sloppy photographers like me.

sub'c, thanks for the tip.

atul, it's the most basic of Sony's Cyber-shots - the DSC-S40. And I'll pass on your tag.

Sinusoidally, it's a small vegetable market in the eastern suburbs of Delhi.

Mrudula said...

Good picture. Perhaps I should also invest in a digital camera...

Abaniko said...

they say there are two basic things a blogger needs: a computer with an internet access and a digital camera. happy shooting (and posting).