Cutting the Chai has moved to a new domain: cuttingthechai.com.
You can get in touch with Soumyadip at www.soumyadip.com.

Friday, January 27, 2006

With You for You Always

On my thank you list there are two names. First, the Delhi Police. Their security measures ensured that I got an early reprive from work on the eve of Republic Day as they wanted to seal off our floor for security reasons. You really get to see (and also aim) far from there. That also meant that I got to spend Republic Day in the comfort of my two-room pad.

Second, my digicam. I had typed down a post on my home PC (I don't have internet at home). But this morning before leaving for work, when I attempted to boot that thing up, I felt like giving it the boot. 'Corrupt or missing files' it said. No time to fix it up. To compensate for the post I clicked a few photographs on the way. Here's one.

Bus With a View

8 Comments:

dwaipayan said...

ur pc is also insane as mine!!

Accidental Fame Junkie said...

For all the hype about technology, there are some times when it fails and lays bare the fact that it is just another vulnerable creation of man.

R said...

is it east delhi crossing?

Soumyadip said...

Dwaipayan, aren't PCs meant to act that way? Nowadays I really get worried when there's no snag for a few days at a stretch.

AFJ, Very true. The almighty has created an imperfection called man. His creation's creations can't do any better.

Rohit, It is East Delhi, near Shakarpur.

AquaM said...

hey what digicam do you have,,,me scouting the market for one.

R said...

Oh.. So you work or stay here.. I cross this everyday!

Soumyadip said...

Aquamarine I've got a lot-end Sony. If you need more info, you can always email me.

Rohit I stay in the vicinity.

R said...

cool! and your office is in connaught place?